Marshalls University College is a private university accredited by the National Accreditation Board of Ghana (NAB) and it is affiliated to the University of Cape Coast, Ghana. It has 4 schools which are the J.S. Addo Business School, School of Arts and Social Sciences, School of Modern Languages and the School of Technology (Professional)
J.S. Addo Business School offers:
- B.Sc Marketing Management
- B.Sc Accounting Management
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc Human Resource Management
School of Arts and Social Sciences offers:
- B.Sc.Hospitality Management
- B.Sc Tourism Management.
School of Modern Languages offers:
- B.A. in English
- B.A. in French.
The School of Technology has
- Microsoft Certified solutions Expert
- Systems Administration (Option)
- Database Administration (option)
- Software Developer (Options)- (4 year Professional Qualification)
- Microsoft Office Specialist Master (2 year Professional Qualification)
There is Matured Entrance for those above 25years.
There is also Meridian Pre-University which is the nation’s premiere Pre-University which offers the Diploma with progammes fully accredited. Requirements: SSSCE/ WASSCE, GBCE, NECO( for Nigerian applicants), ABCE, Baccalaureate with English Proficiency for French Applicants and other recognized qualifications. Interested persons can obtain Application forms by downloading from the website http://www.meridianpre-university.com. All filled Application Forms should be scanned and submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org